And you have to do four things…
- Let our Match Officials Coordinator, David Horseman, know you’re interested: Email
- Do the FFA Online Laws of the Game course. Click here: Link
- Do the Northern NSW Football Online Level 4 Referees Course. Email us below and we will get you the details.
- Do the practical course in Coffs Harbour or Grafton.
- Pay your fees and get everything you need to get on the pitch with a whistle in hand.
The FFA Online Laws of the Game Course provides a basic introduction to the Laws of the Game and their interpretation. To successfully complete the course, a participant needs to pass the online examination and print their Statement of Completion Certificate.
The Level 4 Referee Course provides participants with education and training to become a referee. It can be undertaken online consisting of theory modules and practical sessions on a pitch to enable referees to begin officiating.
What you get
All new referees who pay their fees to undertake the Level 4 Referee Course will receive all of the following, under the NNSWF New Referee Starter Package:
- Level 4 Referee Course and Materials
- Laws of the Game Book
- Referee Whistle
- Assistant Referee Flag
- Red and Yellow Card Set
- Referee Notebook
Upon completing their accreditation and registering on Play Football as a referee with NNSWF or one of its member zones:
- Black Refereeing Shirt, Shorts and Socks
- Full Referee Registration for Your First Year
Updated: 19 March 2021