- Check the answer is not in the Handbook available on the NCF website first.
- Any communication relating to the organisation and running of the NCF NPL should go to the Operations Manager.
- Any team related communication from parents should initially be via the Team Manager. This is either in person or electronically.
- Coaches are not to be approached at Training or on Match days by anyone other than the Manager or NCF officials.
- Refer to the Handbook for the NCF complaints process.
- NCF will primarily use the Team App to communicate to parents and players. This will be on subjects from Weather, Training, Special events etc.
Travel – Away Games
- All players attending away matches will travel by the Coach and Mini Bus provided by NCF to and from the match.
- The only exception is for players whose parents intend to stay at the destination overnight or are not returning home and intend taking the player with them. Any such request is to go to the Operations Manager prior to match day.
- Players who sustain injuries on match day may be excluded from Coach travel on medical advice. NCF will liaise with their parents in such instances.
- The cost of the Coach and Mini Bus is included in the players Fees.
- Approximate times for travel follows.
Note: target arrival time at Speers Point is 12.00 noon.
The first trip each year will be used to gage the travel and pick-up times and may be altered in later trips if required. However, with the road works occurring, it is better to have time available for unplanned events.
|Grafton (TBA)||5:15 am|
|Corner of Pacific Hwy and Eight Mile Lane Glenugie||5:30 am||5:45 am|
|Coffs Harbour Transit Centre||6:20 am||6:30 am|
|Nambucca Valley Visitor Information Centre, Riverside Drive *||7:00 am||7:05 am|
|Taree Service Centre Pacific Hwy||9:05 am||9:20 am|
|Northern NSW Lake Macquarie, 13 Park Rd, Speers Point||12.00 pm||5:00 pm|
|Taree Service Centre Pacific Hwy||7:00 pm||7:30 pm|
|Nambucca Valley Visitor Information Centre, Riverside Drive *||9:30 pm||9:35 pm|
|Coffs Harbour Transit Centre||10:05 pm||10:15 pm|
|Pacific Hwy Rest Stop, 183 Dinjerra Rd, Glenugie||11:05 pm||11:10 pm|
|Grafton (TBA)||11:25 pm|
* This location may alter once the new sections of the Highway open.
- Players are to have all gear ready to go at the pickup points 10 minutes before the scheduled time. With the schedule tight to arrive in sufficient time for the warm up and little time spare for delays, it is essential that players are ready to go.
- The Coach will not wait if players are not at the pickup points.
- If you miss the Coach, you will need to make your own way to the game or if possible meet it at the next pickup point. In such cases, please contact your team Manager immediately.
- Stops will not be for long and players should use the time wisely.
- Players are to remain in pairs or more and not leave the proximity of the group without speaking and gaining approval from an adult from the Coach (ideally the Manager).
- The Coach and Mini Bus will have sufficient seating for all of our players and 8 additional adults through the 2018 season. The adult spots will be filled by Team Coaches and or Managers. Should we be made aware of additional space through players not making the journey (through illness, injury or unavailability), parents of players will be able to take a seat on the Coach if they wish. Availability will be communicated during the week preceding the trip by NCF to parents.
Food and Beverages – Away Games
- Food and Drinks will be allowed on the Coach.
- Feel free to pack as much food and drinks as you believe is necessary to sustain your son on the trip. However, remember they are playing elite level football, so consider the dietary implications of excess junk food on performance and recovery. NCF will provide an advisory document on nutrition for athletes to assist you in deciding what to take.
- Care must be taken not to make a mess of the Coach and therefore incur additional costs for cleaning.
- Food will be able to be purchased at Speers Point. Pre-Order packs will not be available in 2018 due to the limited uptake by the end of the 2017 season.
- Taree Service Centre will provide an option for a top up, but there is limited time.
Playing,Training and Off Field Kit
- All Kit, both on and off field will be purchased through NCF and the supplier we have engaged to ensure the respectable and professional look we wish to foster.
- All players will be provided with sufficient gear to train and play in as well as the provision of off field gear such as Polos, Track Suits and individually initialled carry bags, all of which are included as part of the player’s fees.
- Playing Jerseys and Shorts, for both Primary and Alternate kits will remain with NCF and be handed out and collected by the Manager at each match.
- The Kits are Navy with Tangerine Jersey, Navy Shorts and Tangerine Socks or Flash Green with Navy shorts and Flash Green socks. NCF will determine which is the Primary and which is the Alternate strip for the Season.
- The Keeper’s Kits have also been selected. the colours are Power Green, Black shorts and Black socks or the Ice Blue / Fluro yellow shirts and Black pants and Ice Blue Socks. There will also be long keeper pants in Black provided as an option.
- Players will not be allowed to wear gear that is purchased through other suppliers. If you require additional kit, contact the Operations Manager for an order to be placed at your expense. These additional orders may take some time to fill.
- All Kit is being ordered and will arrive prior to the first competitive match. Many items will arrive before that time, however, some will take the full period because of requirements for sizing and printing of logos.
- The full list of Kit being provided is listed in the Handbook.
- All Home games are scheduled for Coffs Coast Sport and Leisure Park on Sundays, the kick off times are to be advised in early 2018. The only exception to this is when major events are scheduled by Coffs Harbour City Council and we will have to move to an alternate site.
- There will be a need for 3 parent volunteers from each team to assist the running of game day activities.
- A Canteen will be functioning at the venue providing food and beverages. (This may be a cash only facility.)
- Public toilets are available at the venue.
- Parking is available all around the facility.
- No access will be granted to teams, by parents or supporters from the time the team begins match preparation until after they are released by the Coach, post game. Any communication will be via the Team Manager during this time. If the Manager is unavailable, unless the issue is critical it will have to wait for an opportune time. Critical issues should be directed to a member of the NCF Administration.
- Change rooms and shower facilities are available to the players only.
- While there is some seating, it is advisable to bring your own seats and sunshade options.
- Wet Weather notification of cancellation will likely occur by midday Friday. This notice will not change if the weather improves due to the travel requirements of visiting teams.
- Duty Officials will be in place and any inappropriate behaviour (as per the FFA Code of Conduct) will not be tolerated. Spectators will only receive one official warning about inappropriate behaviour. Any further inappropriate behaviour will see the identified party asked to leave the facility. Should the direction not be complied with, the match will be stopped until it is. NCF hopes this level of action never has to be enacted, but will not hesitate to do so.