The Media and Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for the development and implementation of NCF’s marketing and communications strategy. You will be responsible for the promotion of Football in the North Coast Football Zone. Your roles will include Social Media management, content creation, photography/videography and internal and external communications. Experience with WordPress or other CMS systems is essential.
You will work closely with the General Manager to help maintain a healthy relationship with NCF stakeholders, and may be required to fill other roles where necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, BEHAVIOUR & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Formal qualifications, either completed or currently studying, in Marketing, Communications or similar discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- High level computer skills, including design applications utilising Adobe Creative Suite. Video production/editing knowledge/skills would be highly desirable
- High level social media skills
- Passionate about marketing with a ‘creative flair’ and appreciation of design applications
- Experience in a sports and/or marketing role would be beneficial
- Confident and mature personality, with excellent corporate presentation, professional, friendly and motivated
- A keen interest in sport and in particular football
To apply for this role, email a Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 28th June.