North Coast Football are holding two referee courses for up and coming match officials on Sunday 8th of December at Coffs Harbour Community Village, and on Sunday 15th of December at Grafton Souths Service Club.
The Level 4 Referee Courses costs only $100, and for attending each person registered will receive a referee starter pack which includes:
– Enrolment in Level 4 Referee Course
– Laws of the Game Book
– Referee Whistle
– Assistant Referee Flag
– Umbro Match Official Shirt (Black)
– Umbro Match Official Shorts
– Umbro Socks
– Set of Red and Yellow Cards
– Match Record Book
– NNSWF Match Official Registration Fee for the first season
– Member Zone Match Official Registration Fee for the first season.
To register for a course, you must be 12 years or older and have a current and valid FFA registration number. You must also pass the online FFA Laws of the Game course and exam within the previous two years, and provide an FFA Statement of Completion as evidence. If you have not yet taken the FFA online Laws of the Game course you can do so here.
Level 4 Course Details:
Sunday 8 December 2019
Coffs Harbour Community Village, Coffs Harbour
9.00am to 4.00pm
Sunday 15 December 2019
South Services Club, Grafton
10.00am to 4.30pm