NORTH COAST FOOTBALL UNDER 9’S JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM TRIALS START SOON.
If you would like have to your child considered for this then you MUST register your child by completing the attached registration form, which must be then e-mailed to the North Coast Football Office at email@example.com by Friday 31st March 2017
Our North Coast Football, Junior Development Program (JDP) has been running for a few years now and is the precursor to our Representative Football Program. We use the JDP as a method of identifying talented players who can successfully become a member of our REP Program. We are delighted to announce the dates of our trials, please see below:
– Dates of trials to be held in Coffs Harbour: both trials are at 4:30pm Monday 3rd April at York Street, and Wednesday 5th April at Leisure Park 2 next to the stadium in Coffs Harbour.
– Dates of trials to be held in the Clarence area: Held in MacLean on Wednesday 5th April at 5:30pm at Wherritt Park, MacLean. Two teams will be chosen: one representing Grafton, the other the Lower Clarence area of MacLean all the way to Iluka/Yamba.
PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER USING THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM THEN YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRIAL.
For your information, here are some of the details regarding how our Program works:
All players must wear appropriate clothing for their trial, shirt, shorts and socks plus shinpads.
Training sessions for the Coffs Harbour area playing group will be held at Leisure Park 2, Stadium Drive, near the International Stadium in Coffs Harbour.
In the Clarence area we will have one venue, Barry Watts Oval in MacLean ONLY.
All sessions are held on a Monday evening, once per week. Sessions will be approximately 45 minutes in duration (4:30 – 5:15pm)
Naturally, we would like to explain in more detail exactly what the cost of our Under 9’s program entails:
– This program equates to less than $10 per session, inclusive of Gala Days
– Each squad, comprising of approximately 10 players, will work under the guidance of a qualified and recognised member of our NCF coaching staff, implementing the FFA’s National Curriculum Training Program
– The program will include twelve training sessions. Importantly, no sessions will be held in school holidays
– Throughout the year, three, Gala Days will be held, on a Sunday only, with each Gala day consisting of 3 or 4, 30 minute games of 7 v 7
Gala days will be played against other JDP squads from the North Coast Football Zone, providing an opportunity to play against our region’s most talented players. We are likely to have 5/6 squads from all around our zone including the Clarence area.
If you would like have to your child considered for this then you MUST register your child by completing the attached Registration form, which must be then e-mailed to the North Coast Football Office at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 31st March 2017