North Coast Football values all input from players/parents/coaches etc. however, most questions are best directed to your club management.
If you have a query concerning game times/dates/results etc, please consult your team coach/manager or club secretary before contacting NCF.
North Coast Football (NCF) is the peak body responsible for the administration, promotion and delivery of football on the North Coast of New South Wales.
NCF consists of 24 Clubs bounded by Scotts Head Sharks SC in the South, Dorrigo Highlanders SC to the West and Iluka FC in the North.
All levels of football are provided from a grassroots level starting with Mini Roos through to Coastal Premier League, senior divisions League as well as masters competitions.
NCF is also responsible for match officials and their development opportunities, as well as players and coaches through FFA pathways and programs.
NCF is overseen by a Zone Committee, made up of the following people:
- President: Wendy Schafer
- Vice-President: Rick Hall
- Member: Rod Buckle
- Member: Nick Herford
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 11 am to 7 pm
- Office Address: C.ex Coffs International Stadium, The Hub (Offices 3-4), Stadium Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- Postal Address: PO Box 990, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- Telephone: 0434 135 570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABN: 26763087032
- General Manager: Andrew Woodward
- Player and Coach Development Manager: Alex Nolan
- Community Football Coordinator: Ros Linsley
- Match Official Coordinator: David Horseman
- Events and Admin Coordinator: Jarod Baxter
- Communications Coordinator: David Wigley
- Match Official Development Officer: Marty Gadd
- Financial consultant: Desley Boshard
- Zone Member Protection Information Officer: Andrew Woodward
- Contact page: Link
Updated: 3 February 2022