Applications for Northern NSW Football’s (NNSWF) Facilities Fund are now open!
The NNSWF Facilities Fund is an initiative which has been established to provide funding assistance to football clubs to partner with local councils, government and local stakeholders to improve the quality, availability, accessibility and safety of their facilities.
The Program aims to assist clubs improve their football facilities and in turn increase participation, improve safety and security, assist in building stronger communities through football and improve the overall football experience for their members and stakeholders.
Total funding made available by NNSWF is a minimum of $230K with any additional funding available on approval of FFA’s Community Services Fund. A minimum of $20,000 & maximum of $100,000 matched funding available. For examples of eligible projects please refer to the fund guidelines.
The Program Objectives of the NNSWF Facilities Fund are to;
- Provide more opportunities for more participants to play more football, more often;
- Improve the football experience for players, referees, coaches and volunteers;
- Address issues which undermine the safety of participants;
- Promote inclusive football opportunities within clubs; and
- Improve security at community football facilities.
How to Apply
There are four steps in the application process;
1. Download or print the fund guidelines
2. Read the Guidelines for information about the Program, determine if your project is eligible and familiarise yourself with the Program process and requirements
3. Complete the online application
4. Submit the application by the closing date and time
Applications close 5pm March 31, 2020
Please direct enquiries about your application to:
NNSWF Senior Officer – Club Development – 02 49 417 205 or email@example.com
Please direct enquiries about the Facilities Fund generally to:
NSW Facilities & Advocacy Unit – 1300 213 771