Northern NSW Football’s (NNSWF) ALDI MiniRoos Development Officer, Annelise Rosnell, is travelling to the North Coast this week to facilitate a number of ALDI MiniRoos activities.
The ALDI MiniRoos activities include Training Night visits, delivering an ALDI MiniRoos Certificate Course, a Match Day visit, a Gala Day visit and a MiniRoos Kick-Off for Girls visit.
The ALDI MiniRoos Certificate is a grassroots course for aspiring coaches, to coach teams in the ages between under 6 and under 9’s.
Rosnell said the key focus points for this trip is to engage with our MiniRoos, coaches and clubs and gauge how they are operating in the North Coast Football region.
“We always want to offer support and help any way that we can, and these trips are a good way for clubs to start conservations about how they may need support,” Rosnell said.
Details of the events:
- Wednesday 12/06 – Training Visit at Coffs City United from 4:30pm
- Thursday 13/09 – Training Visit at Coffs Coast Tigers from 4:00pm
- Friday 14/06 – ALDI MiniRoos Certificate at Woolgoolga from 6:00 pm REGISTER HERE!
- Saturday 15/06 – Matchday visit to Grafton City Soccer Club with the ALDI MiniRoos Kicking Target from 8:30am
- Sunday 16/06 – Attending MiniRoos Gala Day at Barnier Park (Westlawn Tigers FC) with the ALDI MiniRoos Kicking Target from 9:00am
- Monday 17/6 – ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off for Girls Program – Coffs Harbour from 4:30pm
For more information, please contact
Annelise Rosnell, Miniroos Development Officer (NNSWF)
M 0478 754 871