DATE: Friday 27 January 2017
GATES OPEN: 5.00PM
WESTFIELD W-LEAGUE KICK OFF: 5.20pm
HYUNDAI A-LEAGUE KICK OFF: 7.50pm
Ticket Direct will be co-ordinating tickets for the game. Below is an overview on how tickets can be purchased for the game:
Online – via Ticket Direct website. Please click here (There are NO BOOKING FEES for online bookings)
Call Centre- by phoning Ticket Direct on 1300 79 85 50 (A PER TRANSACTION booking fee of $3.50 applies)
In Person – from the C.ex Coffs, C.ex Woolgoolga, C.ex Urunga (A PER TRANSACTION booking fee of $2.50 applies)
Online tickets are available up until 3pm January 26, 2017. Please ensure you are able to print your ticket, or provide the bar code on your mobile phone or device at the venue as all tickets need to be scanned on arrival.
C.ex Coffs International Stadium is part of the Companion Card Program which entitles persons with a significant, permanent disability, who require attendant care support, with a second ticket for their companion at no cost. The card will contain the cardholders name and picture on it and needs to be produced when booking in order for the benefit to be received.
Conditions of Entry to C.ex Coffs International Stadium:
The following items are NOT permitted to enter the venue:
o No alcohol
o No unsealed water or soft drink
o No take away/commercially prepared food
o No glass
o No bulky goods– this includes no chairs, no shelters and no umbrellas
o No skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
o No animals
– All bags and eskies must be made available for inspection. Failure to do may lead to refusal of entry.
– No Pass outs after 7.30pm.
– No smoking permitted in the venue, except in the Designated Areas for Smoking.
– No person deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be permitted to enter.
– Management reserve the right to remove any person deemed to be intoxicated, unruly or quarrelsome.
– Children aged 12 and under must be under the immediate supervision of a responsible adult at all times.
– Stadium management reserve the right to refuse any individual or group
– Licensing restrictions will apply.
Patrons must also comply with the Football Federation Terms of Admission available at www.footballaustralia.com.au
Click here for more information about the Coffs Coast and accommodation options.
Information Courtesy of Coffs City Council. For more details, see: Coffs Harbour City Council A-League/W-League Double Header
|TICKET CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD||STANDARD||AT THE GATE|
|Grandstand (no concession)||$35.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|General Admission – Family||$40.00||$50.00||$55.00|
|General Admission – Adult||$15.00||$20.00||$23.00|
|General Admission – Child/Concession||$10.00||$15.00||$17.00|
|General Admission – Children 5 years & under||Free||Free||Free|
Corporate Marquee (no concession)
Includes exclusive on-field marquee and seating with unlimited food and beverages from 5pm to end of main game.
Click here to purchase corporate tickets.